WAYNE – Join Wayne State College and members with the Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) all day Thursday raising funds for Make-A-Wish.
According to a release from the Wayne State Athletics office, the event titled, “Take 5 to Give 5” aims at raising as much money as possible in one day by simply taking 5 minutes to give $5. Thursday’s goal is $750.
Instructions to donate only Thursday, March 5:
- click on the following link: http://ncaadii.wish.org/
- Click on “Make A Donation”
- Under “Search for a school” type Wayne State College and click on school name
- Click “Donate Now”
- Select a payment amount: $5 is the minimum (you can always donate more!)
- Enter your billing address and credit card information and hit “donate”.
WSC and SAAC would like to thank everyone for considering and for their continued support.