LINCOLN – Application guidelines were recently posted for the Nebraska Affordable Housing Trust Fund (NAHTF) with a pre-application workshop being scheduled for next week.
According to a release from the Nebraska Department of Economic Development (DED), NAHTF is a resource to help increase the supply and improve the quality of affordable housing in Nebraska.
The 2021 Housing Project and Technical Assistance Funding Cycles are open. Pre-applications are required and due February 23, 2021. Full applications are due April 29, 2021. Pre-applications and applications will be accepted via an electronic system, AmpliFund, only.
DED recommends a thorough review of the 2021 NAHTF application guidelines, as significant format and process changes have occurred from previous years. Workshops will be offered to provide technical assistance to potential applicants.
The pre-application workshop is Tuesday, February 2 at 2 p.m. with other online full application workshops scheduled for March 4 and March 23. A series of in-person workshops will be held between March 8 – 19 with one to be held per Program Rep region.
Application guidelines are available at https://opportunity.nebraska.gov/program/nebraska-affordable-housing-trust-fund/#guidelines.
- February 2, 2021, 2:00 PM CST, WebEx – Website Streaming
Full Application Workshops:
- March 4, 2021, 1:30 PM CST, WebEx – Website Streaming
- March 23, 2021, 10:00 AM CST, WebEx – Website Streaming
- Four in-person workshops will be held between March 8 and March 19, 2021, with one to be held per Program Rep region (Southeast, Northeast, Central and West).
- Dates, locations and times to be determined.