WAYNE – Magnuson Hopkins Eyecare has updated their Office Policies, effective last Friday, March 20th, 2020.
The new policies in place are as follows:
1. We are taking appointments for ONLY eye and vision emergencies. If you have any vision problems, please avoid the clinic and call our office first at 375-5160. If you are unable or uncomfortable coming into our office, we have the ability for telemedicine if needed.
2. If you already have an appointment, our office will be reaching out to you to reschedule or confirm your appointment if it is medically necessary.
3. We will still be available for glasses adjustments, frame selections and other office needs, but by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call the office before coming.
4. Only people with appointments are allowed in the building. If you need to come in, please leave other family members at home.
5. We will be screening anyone who comes into the building, staff and doctors included, by taking temperatures and asking screening questions.
6. We are more than happy to ship contacts, glasses, dry eye treatments and other products to our patients once they are paid for. We can also bring these products to your car in the parking lot.
7. If you have concerns about running out of contacts or other eye care products, please call our office so we can help.
8. If you need anything, we are here to help! We will work with you to meet all of your vision and eye health needs during this chaotic time. Our main goal is to keep our patients, our staff, our families and our community safe and healthy.
Please stay home and avoid large gatherings. We can all do our part to take care of each other.