WAYNE – On Wednesday and Thursday, August 5 and 6, Madison will have Coronavirus testing available. The location of Madison’s testing site is at 222 Main Street. On both days, the testing site will be open from 3 – 5 p.m.
Norfolk is running COVID-19 testing at two different sites this week. One site is at 301 North 31st Street. Tuesday and Wednesday, August 4 and 5 are the days that location will be open. Testing will be done from 8 a.m. – noon. The other TestNebraska site in Norfolk can be found at 900 West Norfolk Ave. This location accepts walk-ins and will be open from 8 – 10 a.m. on Wednesday and Friday. That is August 5 and 7.
West Point’s TestNebraska spot is located at 430 North Monitor Street. They will be running tests all week, Monday through Friday or August 3 through 7. Tests will be conducted from 10 a.m. to noon each day.
Other TestNebraska sites this week include Aurora (8/5); Blair (8/5); Broken Bow (8/7); Cambridge (8/6); Chadron (8/7); Columbus (8/5, 8/7); Fairbury (8/4); Fremont (8/5, 8/7); Grand Island (8/7); Kearney (8/5); Lexington (8/5); Lincoln (8/4 – 8/8); McCook (8/5); Omaha (8/4 – 8/8); Ord (8/5); Seward (8/7); Superior (8/5, 8/7); Trenton(8/5); and Wahoo (8/4 – 8/7).
For more information about testing or to sign-up to get tested, visit https://www.testnebraska.com/en. TestNebraska reminded everyone of six steps that help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Protect yourself and others (links provide more information):
- Keep your distance – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/social-distancing.html
- Wear a face covering – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
- Wash your hands – https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html
- Know your risk – https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/7-steps-to-identify-risky-covid-19-situations?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MIM07012020
- Stay home – if you’re sick or if you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/index.html
- Get tested – if you’ve been exposed or have symptoms via TestNebraska.com or TestNebraska.com/es for Spanish, or another testing site in your community