WAYNE – Make plans to join LifeServe Blood Center throughout the month of October for several “spooky” blood drives.
According to a release from LifeServe, don’t be scared as their team of professional vampires will draw the donors blood and make sure it’s tested and sent to local hospitals aiding local patients in their recovery from injury and illness.
LifeServe Blood Center is a non-profit, community-based blood center that has served the needs of local hospitals and patients in their regions since 1963. As one of the 15 largest blood centers in the country, LifeServe Blood Center is the sole provider of blood and blood products to more than 120 hospitals located across Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota.
Schedule a blood donation appointment online at lifeservebloodcenter.org or call 800-287-4903.
Upcoming blood drives:
- Randolph Community Blood Drive: Thursday, October 17 from 1 until 6 p.m. at the Senior Citizen’s Center (104 W Broadway)
- Hartington Community Blood Drive: Monday, October 21 from 12:30 – 5:30 p.m. at – Trinity Lutheran Church (106 W Centre St).
- Coleridge Community Blood Drive: Monday, October 21 from 1:30 – 4:30 p.m. at the Coleridge Community Center (111 S Main Street)
- Ponca High School and Community Blood Drive: Wednesday, October 23 from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the high school (505 3rd St).
- Wayne Community Blood Drive: Wednesday, October 23 from 8 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. at the Wayne Fire Hall (510 Tomar Drive).