WAYNE – The Wayne County Extension office would like to remind all Wayne County 4-Hers and FFA Members about information being due to their office this week.
The following items are due to the Extension Office by 5 p.m. on Thursday, July 5:
- All Entries for Contest Day and Fair, except Floriculture and Horticulture
- Bucket Calf Records
- Shopping in Style and $15 Clothing Challenge Fashion Show Records
- Vaccination Records for cats and dogs
- Clover Kids Animal Entries
- Favorite Foods Contest Entries
- Presentation Contest Entries
Call 402-375-3310 for any questions as the Wayne County Extension office is located at 510 North Pearl Street in Wayne. You can also visit extension.unl.edu/statewide/wayne for more information.