Custer County Treasurer’s Office
The Custer County Treasurer’s Office has an opening for full time employment as an Office Clerk. The position specifically involves issuing motor vehicle titles, performing assessment and registration duties, driver’s licensing issuance and collection of real estate and personal property tax.
General duties include but are not limited to: assisting customers in person at the office, answering and assisting customers by telephone, fax and email; processing mail, entering data into the computer systems, and performing change of day procedures.
Must have experience in customer service, the handling of cash, check and card transactions, and in working directly with Word and Excel documents. Must demonstrate ability to operate ten-key calculator and computer programs, including Word and Excel.
Must be able to stand and/or sit for a minimum of 35-37 hours/week; lift and carry 20 pounds within the office; move, lift and carry records, boxes or books within the office.
Requires honesty, ability to work with money, strong organizational skills and be able to work under pressure with accuracy. Flexibility in day to day work responsibilities and desire to learn and assist individuals is a must. Great customer skills required.
Hours: 35-37 hour work week from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday with one hour lunch break. Benefits include holiday pay, sick and vacation pay, retirement, single major medical insurance policy, life insurance, and disability insurance. Option to buy additional coverage. Accepting resumes and questions by email only to email@example.com. Closing date: June 30, 2020. EOE
Custer Care Center
JOB TITLE: ACTIVITY DIRECTOR
JOB DESCRIPTION: Under the supervision of the Administrator, the Activity director provides assistance in a broad program of activities provided at the center.
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Prefer experience in recreation or specialized training in activities.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with elderly or handicapped persons
- Skills in implementing and leading activity groups and technology
- Skill in assisting with cooking for group activities
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Provides a comprehensive program of activities tailored to meet the needs of the clients to promote optimum health, independence, and self-care.
- Develops specific activities for the program and creates a monthly activity calendar.
- Researches and coordinates activities for community involvement.
- Assists client with activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Maintains standard records of work performed. May make brief oral or written reports as requested.
RESPONSIBLE TO: ADMINISTRATOR
Full-time position. Some weekend and evening activities may be required.
Nebraska Department of Transporation
The Nebraska Department of Transportation is currently accepting applications for a Highway Maintenance Worker in Broken Bow, NE.
For a full job description or to apply, visit www.statejobs.nebraska.gov.
An on-line State application must be completed. Notify Nebraska State Personnel at 402-471-2075 if you need accommodation in the selection process. The State of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity/Veteran’s Preference Employer.